Saturday, October 6, 2012

BACKYARD SESSIONS | One-stop Christmas Shop!

 I don't like shopping; however, I do like giving thoughtful gifts.

And there you have it; yet ANOTHER reason why I love photography.  (Apparently I also love using semi-colons.)

One dreary November day last year, I asked my daughters to dress-up in their festive Christmas frocks and we went into the back yard for a little photo shoot.  The girls decorated a tree with Christmas ornaments while I set up my lights, and then I sat my daughters down on an old trunk and we had some fun.   I believe they were in front of the camera for a total of five minutes.






The girls had a blast, the entire process took mere minutes, yet it provided me with almost all of my Christmas gifts last year!  I had portraits made for my husband, my parents, my mother-in-law, and I used the photos in cards and emails that I sent to friends and relatives.

I'm going to do it again this year with my daughters and niece and nephews, and I'd like to offer it to you too!

I'm calling these sessions "The Backyard Sessions," and you can opt for the holiday themed background, or something more neutral.

Here are the details:

The Backyard Sessions 
@ the studio of Karen Pantuso Photography in Comox
Sunday, October 21st
20 minute sessions starting at 10:00 am, and going until 3:40 pm
(Rescheduling only if a torrential downpour occurs!)

Returning clients: $95 for the session
New clients: $125

Included in your session fee are two digital images that you can email or print up to size 8x10.

You may purchase more digital images if you wish, and I also offer print products, starting at $35.

I hope to book up quickly, so please send me an email if you want a spot!

karen@pantusophotography.com





















No comments:

Post a Comment