Saturday, October 29, 2011

So Darn Happy! | Comox Valley Maternity Photography

I think most people would agree that there's nothing much better in life than knowing your loved ones are happy.  That's why it's such a treat for me to share these photos of my brother and the woman who has captured his heart.

Kevin and Kristi are expecting their first baby in December and they are both just so darn happy!!!  (Does anyone even use the word 'darn' anymore?  I thought it went well with the barn theme...)

I'm not going to write about the love I feel for my brother; it's just too big and intense to try to condense into a blog post.  I won't even write about all of the reasons why it has been so easy to fall in love with Kristi.  I will say that there was a whole lotta love in the air during our 'Country Barn' photo session.

Our hearts are full.



















3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous. Love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you KP. The love is mutual. That day will always be special and I am so happy that we have your amazing photos to remember it. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it's the FAMILY LOVE BLOG! Thanks Mom & Kristi!

    ReplyDelete