Saturday, November 12, 2011

Beautiful Boy! | Comox Valley Photographer

Falling in love with a baby is one of life's most exquisite experiences, and it is such a privilege to document those first emotions between a mother, a father and their new baby.  A few weeks ago I had a newborn session with Danielle  and Adrian and their beautiful boy, Bradan.

As well as being a proud Mama, Danielle is a fabulous stylist at Indigo Lounge in Comox.  She's usually the one making me look good, so it was nice to have our roles reversed for a change.   My job was easy though because Danielle looked amazing!  (I know that word is overused, but it's entirely appropriate here...this woman does NOT look like she recently gave birth!)

And Adrian was such a natural in front of the camera; just letting the moments happen and handling  his newborn as though he'd been doing it all of his life.

Bradan impressed us all with the number of times he went to the bathroom during our hour-long photo shoot!  He certainly kept us on our toes, but we still managed to get some bare-bodied shots before we wisely decided to keep the diaper on!

Thank you for sharing this special time in your lives with me Danielle and Adrian; Bradan is absolutely precious and I am so happy for you all!






  

2 comments:

  1. Well done again! I wish I could figure out the lighting as well as you have!

    ReplyDelete