Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Bliss | Comox Valley Photographer

Something transformative happens to my studio when I have a newborn shoot.  Yes, there is definitely an increase of bodily fluids...a little poop here and a bit of spit-up there...but it's more than that.  My studio is so small and intimate that it seems as though the Love Energy from these brand new families consumes every available molecule.  The love is truly palpable, and my cheeks end up hurting by the end of the session because I cannot stop smiling.  (I'm even smiling just thinking about this shoot!)

These young parents were no exception.  They were in the land of baby bliss and it was easy to see why.  Their daughter was a sweetheart!  She was a few weeks old at the time of our session, which meant that we didn't get any of the really sleepy, infant shots, but we captured some amazing interactions between the three new family members.

They are falling in love!






Finally, my apologies to this gorgeous, new family for not having their photos on the blog before Christmas.  It was a busy season, and I am only now feeling on top of things.

You are beautiful.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment