Saturday, January 7, 2012

Valentine Sizzle Special | Comox Valley Photographer



I had two 'Sizzle' sessions prior to Christmas, and I would love to share the images with you, but I can't.  They're too personal, too intimate, and we live in too small a town!

Both ladies were fabulous, and both of their partners were thrilled with their gifts.  The women set out to do something special for their husbands, but they ended up doing something special for themselves as well.  They felt beautiful.  And yes, they also felt nervous and self-conscious initially, but those feelings didn't last long.

My studio is small.  I like to call it a 'studi-ette,' and while it doesn't work well for large family portraits, it is absolutely perfect for boudoir sessions.  It's cozy.

My guests arrive and are treated to a glass of champagne if they wish.  There's music playing, the candles are lit, and the ambience is very relaxed and intimate.  We sit and chat for a few minutes to talk about our goals for the session and look over outfits, then, when my guest is ready, I start to shoot!

So, if you're a woman reading this....now is the time!  Celebrate yourself and document your beauty for you and your guy!

And if you're a man reading this...your lady deserves to feel gorgeous!  Imagine giving her a gift certificate this Valentine's Day.  You could even combine it with a lovely piece of lingerie,  or take her out for dinner after her session.  Keep in mind that you will benefit from the results as well.  You're both worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment