Monday, September 24, 2012

Archer

Somehow, in the midst of 'Spring Busy-ness,' I neglected to post a few photo sessions from the month of May.  Rest assured, my clients received their images within the promised two week period following our sessions, but I feel compelled to share a few photos from those sessions in this forum.

First, a young lad who is very dear to me; the fabulous Archer!  I've known Archie's family since I was in the 7th grade and I grew up just down the beach from them, so I always look forward to visiting their home.

Archie is growing up in a young boy's paradise with pets and fields and the beach and sports and tractors and two adoring parents.

As I watched Archie move from one activity to the next, I was struck by how wonderfully oblivious children are to the gifts that surround them.  Surely one day, Archie will look back at these images and realize what a lucky boy he was.







No comments:

Post a Comment