Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fabulous Four | Comox Valley Portrait Photographer

Heather, Dave, Ruben and Gemma were our back-door neighbours for many years and, although they moved only 6 blocks away,  we miss them.  They're good friends of ours, so we still see them often, but there was something special about being neighbours.  We got to be a part of each other's daily lives; watching Ruben learn to ride his bike, borrowing eggs, even if I was just walking by their home and had a five minute conversation with Heather, it was always a lovely addition to my day.

I could go on about this family; about how my husband and I respect the way Dave and Heather parent their kids, and how we admire the way they took their family abroad for a year-long adventure in Australia.  I could write about how I always leave my conversations with Heather wanting more...but for the purpose of this blog I will just say this: they are a beautiful family and I feel fortunate to call them my friends.

















No comments:

Post a Comment