Monday, August 4, 2014

Sheana and Ryan

I have photographed numerous clients in our beautiful Filberg Park, but this was the first time I had the pleasure of shooting a wedding in my favourite location!  Sheana and Ryan, who hail from Calgary, have Sheana's mom Julie to thank for organizing such a beautiful event for them.

When I think of their wedding ceremony, the simple moments stand out in my mind: the gentle way that Ryan took Sheana's hands in his, the beautiful music from the harpist, the reluctant flower girl being carried down the aisle by her mom, the look of elation on Ryan's face.  Everything flowed with such ease.   There was no drama, just love and respect.  Respect for the officiant who had multiple weddings and had to stick to a tight schedule, respect for the ring-bearer and flower-girl who needed to stick close to their moms throughout the ceremony, and most importantly, respect for each other.

I feel so fortunate to have spent time with this couple and their friends and family.  I have no doubt that they will continue to enjoy a beautiful life together.
































No comments:

Post a Comment