Thursday, April 28, 2011

Melissa & Todd | Comox Valley Photographer

On the eve of one of the most anticipated weddings of the century, (even though there are still 89 years left in this one!) I'm going to write about another fabulous couple who will wed this year...

Melissa and Todd met me for an engagement shoot on Easter weekend and we had fun, fun, FUN!  I'm not sure what they were expecting, but they both seemed a bit surprised to discover that they were actually enjoying themselves in front of my camera!  Perhaps it was because all they really had to do was 'be' together, and let me tag along. 

Todd and Melissa's love is light and fun and sparkly.  They laugh easily and their eyes literally light up when they look at each other.  It was a pleasure being in their company; listening to their love story and hearing plans for their summer wedding.

I don't think I'll be getting up at one a.m. to witness the Royal Nuptials, but if Todd and Melissa were marrying in the wee hours...I'd be there!









2 comments:

  1. Another great series Karen. I could learn a thing or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind Neil! Thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete