Sunday, June 24, 2012

Reunion time!!! | Comox Valley Photographer

My 30th high-school reunion takes place this August and I honestly cannot believe that I've lived thirty years since the day I wore that fabulous, floor-length, pale pink, lacy gown to receive my diploma.  Holy Hannah!

What really tickles me, is that when I left the Comox Valley at age 17, I never thought I'd be living here again.  I knew that I'd return to visit friends and family, but I naively felt that I'd outgrown this small town.  I wanted to travel the world!

And travel I did!  I've set foot on every continent, with the exception of Antarctica, and where did it land me???  Right back in the Comox Valley!

I graduated with some exceptional people; many of whom I'm still in touch with today, and I wanted to offer a special family portrait package to my fellow graduates who might be coming into town this summer to spend time with family during the week of our reunion.

My session fee is $125, and from that point, you can choose a print package (8x10's starting at $35,) or you can choose a digital package (a disc of 20 images is $200.)  All taxes are included.

I had the honour of photographing the Kleiner family at their gorgeous Black Creek property last summer, and I thought I'd give you a sample of the shots we came up with.  I think Harry is very happy to have these photos.

If anyone is interested in booking a session with me in August, please contact me as soon as possible as my summer dates are nearly booked!  You can reach me via my facebook page, by commenting on this blog post, or through my website @ www.pantusophotography.com..

See you at the reunion, Grads of 82!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment