Thursday, May 31, 2012

Double Joy! | Comox Valley Photographer

I remember one day a couple of years ago, when I was strolling down Comox Avenue with my two daughters snug in their double-stroller, a well-meaning stranger gestured to my daughters and said, "Double Trouble!" to which I replied, "No...it's Double Joy!"

And that's exactly what David and Natasha have received with the birth of their bouncing baby boys: a double dose of pure joy!

Natasha wanted to take a back seat during the session and focus on David and their sons.  (I still managed to talk her into getting in front of the camera for a few shots, though!)

Throughout the session, I was struck by how calm and relaxed these two brand new parents were.  They moved through the multiple feedings and soothings and diaperings with the ease of seasoned parents.  They already seem to have mastered the art of going with the flow.

I feel fortunate to have spent time with this beautiful foursome and I can't wait to see them grow together as a family.  I hope they enjoy these photos for many years to come.










No comments:

Post a Comment