Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Home-School Portraits| Comox Valley Photographer

As a working mom, there are many hats I wear these days, and one of them includes 'teacher!'  I am home-schooling my daughter Stella, who is 6 years old and we are beginning our second year of home-schooling with the PIE  programme out of Powell River.

Last fall, I wanted to document Stella's kindergarten year by taking an official portrait for her in my studio.

Here she is:

I thought I would make this opportunity available to other Homeschoolers, in the Comox Valley, by offering some conventional (and some not-so-conventional,) school portraits this September.

$75 includes a 15 minute studio session with the two best images emailed to you at a high resolution.  You are then able to print the images or email them to your heart's content.

(Print products are also available upon request.)

Or, if you'd like something a bit more non-traditional,  you can book me for a 1/2 hr ($100) and we can get creative with some props in-studio, or in our spacious backyard.  I enlisted the help of my youngest daughter, Sophie along with my niece and nephew for these shots:




If you have more than one child and would like individual as well as group shots, just let me know and I can customize a package to suit your needs.

Just drop me a line via facebook or my website www.pantusophotography.com if you'd like to book a school portrait session with me.

I look forward to meeting you!

(Please note that this offer extends to non home-schooling families as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment