Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Melissa, Todd & Zachary

I'm halfway through my second official year in business as a photographer, and a wonderful thing is beginning to happen...I have repeat clients.  I get to further develop the relationship I have with clients by spending more time with them.  I love it!

Especially when they're clients like Melissa and Todd, who trusted me to capture their wonderful wedding last summer.  Before they celebrated their first anniversary, they welcomed a beautiful little boy into the family.

Here's a little note to that special baby:

Zachary, you have no idea how fortunate you are to be born into this family.  The love and emotion I witnessed at your parents' wedding was pure and abundant.  Not only do you have loving parents, but loving Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles and so many beautiful little cousins.  I have no doubt that all of their hearts have expanded recently to make room for your precious little soul.

And I mustn't forget to mention that your parents have wonderful friends as well.  Your mom's friend Andrea organized this photo session and presented your mom with a gift certificate from all of her friends at a recent baby shower.  You will benefit from the network of loving, thoughtful friendships that your parents have nurtured.

When you look at these photos as a young boy, and later as a grown man, you will see that you were loved and adored.  It's in the way your parents look at you, and hold you, and react to each other.  Never doubt that you were welcomed into this world with love.

With love,
Your privileged photographer.














1 comment: