Monday, July 30, 2012

Say hello to Sawyer! | Comox Valley Newborn Photographer

Allie and I first met at 'Diaper Gym,' when we were both pregnant mothers, chasing our toddlers around the gym at the Rec. Centre.  Our eldest daughters became fast friends, as did we.  After almost six years of knowing Allie, I can honestly say that she is as lovely on the inside as she is on the outside and she and her husband Colin make the most BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!

Allie's beautiful son Sawyer was born on Mothers Day and I couldn't wait to get him into the studio.  Allie wanted classic portraits of her son without props and fancy backgrounds; exactly my style!

The three of us had a lovely time together, and I was so glad that I had suggested spreading the newborn session over two days.  The photos I took of Sawyer with the rest of his family took place later.

This session was all about Sawyer.









No comments:

Post a Comment