Friday, May 11, 2012

Arrow | Comox Valley Photographer

Arrow was referred to me by Shelly Stanchuk of Tailfeather Graphic Design.  I'm always happy for people who tell me they're working with Tailfeather because I know they're in good hands with Shelly.  She is exceptionally talented, very professional and fun to work with.  I had my logo,  business cards and gift certificates created by Tailfeather and I have been thrilled with everything!

Arrow is new to the Comox Valley and is a master healer.  She has a wonderful energy about her and I really enjoyed our session.  We were going for an approachable, professional, warm shot that would work for her promotional materials.  I think we got it!

I look forward to following Arrow's progress in our Valley.  Check out her services at Heart Drum Beat.

Here's Arrow:


No comments:

Post a Comment