Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sweet Sisters | Comox Valley Photographer

My little Hawaiian holiday has put me WAY behind in my office work, and I'm embarrassed to say that I'm posting about a session that took place at the end of March!  Thankfully, my clients saw these photos prior to my departure, but I had to write about these two adorable sisters.

This lovely family wanted a studio session of their two little girls so that they could give portraits to Grandmas for Mother's Day.  Our session was scheduled for a very dreary day in March, but when this family walked into my studio they brought sunshine through the door.

At the tender age of four, big sister Sienna was SUCH a little lady.  I could tell immediately that she was a wonderful big sister to Sara.  She was so SWEET!  I even got a lovely warm hug from Sienna when her session was over.

The girls' parents were laughing, giggling and puppeteering throughout our session and their energy left me hoping that I get to shoot all four of them some day soon.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment