Sunday, May 6, 2012

Currently Bumpless | Comox Valley Photographer

The lovely Natasha Milanovich of Bikram's Yoga fame graced me with her pregnant presence at the end of March, when she was still expecting her twin boys.  You'll be happy to know that Jacob and David JR. have now arrived and it seems as though everyone is getting along famously!  I'm so looking forward to photographing those baby boys!

For the purpose of this post, let me now take you back to the end of March...Natasha and I had planned a studio maternity session, but the sun was shining when she arrived so we headed out into the midday light and shot a few images down by Croteau road with her husband David.

I don't need to say anything about how fabulous Natasha looked carrying TWINS because the images speak for themselves, but I will say that several passersby stopped to comment on her beauty during our session!  (There must be something to that hot yoga!)




No comments:

Post a Comment